Our Banking and Finance practice is a market leader in terms of experience of the lawyers and the range of our practice. Our expertise includes Project and Leveraged Finance, Debt Restructuring, Acquisition Finance, Syndicated Lending and Structured Products. Our clients include public & private sector banks, financial institutions, multinationals and non-banking financial companies.
Banking and finance law address the organization, ownership, and operation of banks and depository institutions, mortgage banks, other providers of financial services regulated or licensed by state or federal banking regulators, and holding companies. It also covers representation of bank and other financial organizations in lending transactions to borrowers and compliance with consumer and other laws involving all aspects of financial services provided by bank and other financial organizations. Banking and finance practices vary from firm to firm. A comprehensive banking and finance law practice includes advice and representation not only with respect to lending and regulatory compliance, but also with respect to fiduciary activities, securitizations, payment systems, electronic banking, data security, and risk management.
The portfolio of services include:
- Project Finance (PPP across Infrastructure, Power and Energy); Securitization
- External Commercial Borrowing
- Debt Restructuring and re-financing
- Regulation and Compliance
- Corporate Debt, including Syndicated Loans and Structured Financing
- Acquisition and Leveraged Finance
- Mezzanine and Subordinated Debt
- Real Estate Financing
- Debt Capital Markets encompassing issues of rupee denominated bonds and debentures
- Carbon Credit Financing
- Take out financing and credit enhancement.
Our Banking and Finance practice is a market leader in terms of experience of the lawyers and the range of our practice.
Get In Touch With Us